StriaFade Reviews – Does It Really Work
StriaFade On Sale
Does StriaFade Side Effects?
StriaFade was formulated to be extremely gentle and can be used without problems by most people, but everyone’s skin is different. There’s a small chance that you may have an allergic reaction to StriaFade. Begin use in a small, non conspicuous area first and discontinue use if you have an allergic reaction.
How Does StriaFade Work?
Possibly the single most important feature of StriaFade Stretch Mark Cream is the ingredients list. Many stretch mark creams have been tried, only to be met with failure. But, there are those creams that do result in diminished marks and tightening of the skin. StriaFade Stretch Mark Cream has taken the main stretch-mark diminishing ingredients in all of these successful creams and placed them into their lotion. One bottle of StriaFade literally packs a punch against stretch marks with its powerhouse of ingredients. Successful ingredients include the following:
- Regu-Stretch® (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5) – Revolutionary Collagen booster and anti wrinkle agent clinicaly proven to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and prevent the formation of stretch marks.
- Antarcticine® (Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract) – originally discovered in the Antarctic, works to reduce the appearance of stretch marks by substantially increasing collagen production.
- Shea Butter – is an all natural, anti-inflammatory, moisturizer that promotes additional cell repair. Shea Butter has had many medicinal uses over the years.
- Onion Bulb Extract – a clinically proven stretch mark reducer, onion bulb extract is an essential ingredient in the most effective stretch mark creams.
- Safflower Oil – derived from the safflower, safflower oil is a fatty acid that prevents dryness and moisturizes the skin. Safflower is gentle for sensitive skin.
- Chamomile Extract – an extremely effective anti-inflammatory agent. The all natural ingredient, Chamomile is well known for its antioxidant properties.
- Allantoin – increases the smoothness of the skin. promotes cell proliferation and wound healing. Has a soothing, anti-irritant, and skin protecting effect.
- Marine Collagen Hydrolysate (1%) – is a superior moisturizer extracted from the sea.
- Glycerin – is a excellent humectant that holds moisture against the skin to prevent dryness. Glycerin is used primarily as a skin conditioner.
- Sodium PCA – an all natural humectant and emollient, occuring naturally in human skin, that helps against skin dryness.
- Retinol Molecular Film – prevents premature aging and ensures an enhanced cutaneous absorption of the Retinol into the skin layers.
- Idebenone – considered by professionals as a super antioxidant that helps smooth and tighten the skins appearance.
- Alpha Tocopherol – a vitamin E compound that is a powerful anitoxidant that encourages skin healing and, in studies, reduces the appearance of scar tissue.
- Tea Tree Oil – has excellent antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- * Other Ingredients Below
StriaFade comes in a large 100ml airless dispenser, protecting the contents from oxidation that often degrades the effectiveness of similar skin care products.
* Other ingredients:
StriaFade IS PARABEN FREE – Deionised Water,Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Dmdmhydantoin and (Cholesterol, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AP, Caprooyl-Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl-Sphingosine.)
What causes stretch marks?
Stretch marks are caused when the skin is stretched to its limit. This causes a breakdown in collagen and elastin causing the unsightly marks. Typical causes of stretch marks would be pregnancy, weight training, rapid weight loss or gain, and hormones. Stretch marks can also occur for no particular reason other than typical aging.
When will I start to see results from StriaFade?
A proper skin care program requires both dedication and time, however, some individuals may expect to see results from StriaFade in as little as one month. Others may take longer. In most cases individuals should experience full results within 3 to 6 months of regular use although results may vary depending on the individual.
Does StriaFade cause any discomfort or peeling?
StriaFade may cause some skin peeling due to its exfoliating properties. This is normal for some individuals and should discontinue with time.
How should I store StriaFade?
StriaFade is distributed in an airless dispenser. What this means is that it does not expose the ingredients to air in order to dispense StriaFade. This translates into much longer shelf life and preservation of the product itself, so the ingredients remain effective. This means that as long as you are using the product and not storing it no special conditions are required. If you are storing for a year or longer we suggest refrigeration. We also strongly suggest that StriaFade not be stored in exceptionally hot conditions (above room temperature) as this will degrade the quality and effectiveness of the product.
StriaFade Stretch Mark Cream Reviews
“Hello there, This is Mya from San Diego, California. I have been using StriaFade since I gave birth to my baby girl four months ago, and that was when I got that awful stretch mark. I was so conscious about the changes happening in my body, specifically on the stretch mark appearing on my belly. I wanted to remove them off and having them drastically changed my lifestyle. Having the stretch marks made me feel ugly. I heard about StriaFade from my friend, so without second thoughts, I bought StriaFade and I have witnessed unbelievable results. My stretch marks became smooth and they’re barely noticeable. My husband was even surprised with the results. I will definitely keep on using StriaFade. Now I can show my belly button again. Thanks a lot.”
Courtesy of Mya,
San Diego, CA
“My name is Joan and I live in New York City. I used striafade for six months during my pregnancy to fend off stretch marks. I wanted to stay ahead of the game. To this day, I don’t have any stretch marks. My son is a year old now and I wear my bikini to the beach with no problem. No stretch marks whatsoever. Everybody asks me how I managed to have a new baby, keep my stomach flat, and have no stretch marks, so I tell them. StriaFade did it for me.”
Courtesy of Joan,
New York, NY
“Hi, This is Anne, The reason for my call is that I wanted to share my great experience using StriaFade. I contacted my aunt who lives in new York. I got stretch marks in my stomach because I got them when I gave birth to my kids. Then I saw the grossest thing that I could see. I was so frustrated during that day before my aunt came home last January. She said that she’ll find a way to help me out. She came home. She gave me 2 bottles of StriaFade. My aunt told me to just try it. I used it for 2-3 months. After awhile, I got the feeling that “I think it’s finally working!” The reason I’m using it is I want my stretch marks to disappear – the ones that look like worms in my stomach. It doesn’t look good ever. You’ll see your husband or imagining your husband looking at your stomach and you have that squirmy wormy thing. So I could not even wear hanging shirts because I’m was so shy and so ashamed if ever people would see that. What I did, when I seen all those results – because after a few months – 2-3 months, the dark stretch marks is actually like gone and it’s not visible anymore. My husband really noticed that the stretch marks disappeared – really really noticed. And actually right now, I’m already confident enough to show my stomach in public, to show my stomach in in front of my husband, wearing hanging shirts. It gave me my self confidence back. When I had the stretch marks in my stomach, it kind of tore me apart because I was getting a lot of criticism. Because of the help that StriaFade gave me, I have my life back, and I’m happy to have used StriaFade. It’s 100% working and it’s safe.”
Courtesy of Anne,
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I purchase StriaFade?