Pure Encapsulations B-Complex Plus Review
B-Complex Plus Description
As a complex, the B vitamins are essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and are perhaps the most important nutritional factor for healthy nerve cells. The B vitamins also play a role in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy, in the metabolism of fats and protein, and in the maintenance of muscle tone in the GI tract. The B vitamins support the integrity of the skin, hair, and liver. This balanced combination of functionally interrelated B vitamins provides wide ranging benefits, yet is specifically supportive of the nervous system.*
B-Complex Plus by Pure Encapsulations contains an exceptional combination of B vitamins in optimal bioavailable forms.
- B-Complex Plus contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin and folic acid.
- B vitamins aid in the maintenance of muscle tone in the GI tract, the functioning of the nervous system, and the integrity of skin, hair, and the liver
- B vitamins are essential for hemoglobin formation, nerve impulse transmissions, mood, hormone synthesis, and energy metabolism
- As part of a well-balanced diet, B vitamins may reduce the risk of vascular disease
Pure Encapsulations recommends 1-2 capsules per day, in divided doses with meals.
Pure Encapsulations B-Complex Plus Coupon
DUE TO MANUFACTURER RESTRICTIONS, THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CERTAIN DISCOUNTS.
B-Complex Plus Ingredients
Each vegetable capsule contains:
- thiamine HCl (B1) 100 mg.
- riboflavin (B2) 5 mg.
- riboflavin 5’ phosphate 10 mg. (activated B2) niacinamide 100 mg.
- inositol hexaniacinate 10 mg. (no-flush niacin) pyridoxine HCl (B6) 10 mg.
- pyridoxal 5’ phosphate 10 mg. (activated B6) pantothenic acid 100 mg. (calcium pantothenate) (B5) methylcobalamin (B12) 400 mcg.
- folate 400 mcg. (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)
- biotin 400 mcg.
- vitamin C 16 mg. (as ascorbyl palmitate)
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
Folic acid may adversely interact with chemotheraputic drugs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product. Consult your physician for any health problems.Directions
1-2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Pure Encapsulations B-Complex Plus Reviews
By Nick on December 28, 2011
By Mike on December 27, 2010
Contains many B vitamins in their activated forms, e.g. Metafolin.
Also, it has 400mg of Methylcobalamin as B12 – much better than Cyano-cobalamin.
By nolagirlmo on May 22, 2012
By Melody on January 26, 2013
But more importantly, when I had my homocysteine level checked again, it was back to normal! I highly suggest anyone who has a risk of Alzheimer’s to do some research on this and ask their doctor to check their homocysteine level.
They say when it comes to B vitamins, B is for brain, so I’m definitely going to keep taking these!
By Rejoice! on September 19, 2010