LipoCardia® Reviews -Does LipoCardia Work?
Hypertension Institute TRUCARDIA
THORNE RESEARCH LipoCardia, 60 Double Packets
The nutrients and botanical in LipoCardia help maintain healthy blood lipid levels in the normal range.
Helps maintain already normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels*
- LipoCardia is backed by clinical research
- LipoCardia provides comprehensive support for quantity and quality of lipid particles*
- LipoCardia helps maintain a normal inflammatory response to vascular insults*
- LipoCardia provides antioxidant support to offset LDL oxidation*
- LipoCardia safely supports lipid metabolism without significantly lowering CoQ10 levels*
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS LIMITED TIME ONLY
LipoCardia® Product Description
Lipocardia by Thorne Research is a comprehensive solution for support of lipid levels already in the normal range.
* The 11 ingredients in LipoCardia support the mechanisms that promote cardiovascular health, including lipid levels in the normal range and vascular endothelial function.
* These ingredients include botanical extracts – Curcumin, Green Tea, and Quercetin (which are bound to phosphatidylcholine to enhance absorption, to provide antioxidant activity, and to support the body’s normal inflammatory response in the blood vessels) – lycopene (providing important antioxidant activity), well-researched Aged Garlic Extract, Berberine (metabolic and lipid support), and licorice root (DGL, providing antioxidant support).
* LipoCardia Thorne Research also includes red yeast rice for support of lipids already in the normal range.
* LipoCardia Thorne Research also contains nutrients for lipid support, including trans-resveratrol, N-acetylcysteine, and phytosterols (which help decrease cholesterol absorption).*
LipoCardia Thorne Research Supplement Facts
Serving Size: One Double Packets of 4 Capsules and 1 Gelcap
Servings per Container: 60 Double Packets
Each Double Packet Contains:
- Phytosterol esters 800 mg
- Aged Garlic Extract™ (bulb) (Allium sativum) (Kyolic®)† 600 mg
- Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) 500 mg
- Curcumin Phytosome†† (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phosphatidylcholine complex) 250 mg
- Green Tea Phytosome†† (Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) / Phosphatidylcholine complex) 250 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 250 mg
- Berberine HCl (from Indian Barberry extract) (root) (Berberis aristata ) 200 mg
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) extract (root) (Glycyrrhiza spp.) 100 mg
- Trans-Resveratrol 40 mg
- Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf) / Phosphatidylcholine complex from Sunflower) 50 mg
- Lycopene††† (from tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum)) 4 mg
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Laurate, Gelatin (bovine), Purified Water, Glycerin (from vegetable source) and Turmeric (color) gelcap, Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Lecithin (sunflower).
Contains ingredients derived from soy (phytosomes).
†This product uses Wakunaga of America’s Aged Garlic Extract™ (Kyolic®). Kyolic and Aged Garlic Extract are trademarks of Wakunaga of America Co., Ltd.
††This product uses Indena S.p.A.’s curcumin phytosome (Meriva®) and green tea phytosome (Greenselect®). Meriva and Greenselect are registered trademarks of Indena S.p.A.
†††This product uses LycoRed Ltd.’s Lycopene (LycoRed®). LycoRed is a registered trademark of LycoRed Ltd.
Berberis Concentrate Berberine HCl 85%.
LipoCardia® Suggested Use
Take 1 double packet two times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Lipocardia contains green tea and curcumin phytosome, plant extracts complexed with phosphatidylcholine, which is derived from soy. Phosphatidylcholine contains no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in LipoCardia.
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.
Red yeast rice can cause gastritis, abdominal discomfort, and elevated liver enzymes. It is possible that reactions similar to those caused by HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor drugs (statins) can be caused by red yeast; however, those adverse reactions have not been reported for red yeast rice extracts.
This product may cause a temporary and harmless red coloring of the stool.