Vitamin D3 5000 IU by Pure Encapsulations provides support for bone health and calcium absorption.
1 capsule per day with a meal.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. It is recommended that individuals taking more than 2,000 i.u. vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored.
Vitamin D3 Liquid by Pure Encapsulations provides easily dispensed vitamin D3 for bone, cardiovascular, colon, and immune health.
- Supports healthy bone composition by enhancing calcium and phosphorus absorption and retention, and by reducing urinary calcium loss
- Promotes healthy cellular function for colon health support
- Supports immune cell activity and maintenance of healthy cell metabolism
- Provides bioavailable D3 for those with low levels due to aging, vegetarian diet, inadequate sunlight or low dietary intake
- Nutritionally supports cardiac, breast and prostate health
1 or more drops daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
1 drop contains:
vitamin D3 1,000 i.u. (other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides)
It is recommended that individuals using more than 2,000 i.u. vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored. Large doses of vitamin D can cause hypercalcemia, signs include headache, weakness, nausea, vomiting, and constipation. Individuals with hyperparathyroidism or kidney disease are at particular risk.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking vitamin D3 400 i.u.
Vitamin D may result in hypercalcemia in certain individuals taking digoxin or thiazide diuretics. Consult your physician for more information.
Hypo-Allergenic Dietary Supplement
5. Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Reviews
Magnesium (glycinate) by Pure Encapsulations provides highly bioavailable magnesium chelate along with vitamin C.
Magnesium in glycinate form supports the metabolism and utilization of many essential nutrients and the proper functioning of important enzymatic and physiological functions.
- Supports nutrient metabolism and utilization, energy production, and vitamin and mineral utilization
- Provides support for enzymatic and physiological functions including neuromuscular and cardiac function and the body’s pH balance
- Supports healthy bone metabolism
- Provides broad spectrum cardiovascular support and healthy systolic and diastolic function
- Promotes healthy glucose and lipid metabolism
- Important for muscle function and mood balance
- Less likely to cause bowel discomfort than other forms of magnesium
Pure Encapsulations recommends: 1–4 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
- Each vegetable capsule contains:
- magnesium (glycinate) 120 mg.
- vitamin C 10 mg. (as ascorbyl palmitate)
Adverse effects from magnesium supplementation are rare when taken as directed, but can include gastrointestinal upset and diarrhea.
Individuals with kidney disease should not take magnesium supplements without consulting a doctor. Magnesium glycinate is less likely to cause loose stools.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Magnesium should be taken separately from bisphosphonate medications. Caution should be taken with concurrent use of potassium-sparing diuretics. It may also be contraindicated with certain antibiotics. Consult your physician for more information.
Keep out of reach of children.
6. Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Ultra Reviews
Digestive Enzymes Ultra contains a high-strength mixture of vegetarian enzymes supporting enhanced protein, carbohydrate, fat, fiber and dairy digestion and promoting optimal nutrient bioavailability and absorption.
Digestive Enzymes Ultra contains an all-encompassing profile of vegetarian digestive enzymes. Proteases included in this formula provide optimal activity across a wide pH range. They facilitate the normal breakdown of proteins and di- and tri-peptides. Lipase promotes lipid breakdown while amylase and glucoamylase are included to stimulate polysaccharide breakdown of starch and glycogen. Invertase and lactase support digestion of carbohydrate disaccharides, including the dairy sugar lactose. This formula also offers numerous enzymes to support fiber breakdown, including cellulase, hemicellulase, beta-glucanase and phytase. These enzymes act to break down cell wall components and phytic acid, promoting nutrient bioavailability of fiber-containing foods. Additionally, alpha-galactosidase promotes the breakdown of certain complex carbohydrates, such as raffinose and stachyose, found in some vegetables, grains and legumes–helping to relieve occasional bloating or gas.
- Promotes optimal nutrient absorption and bioavailability
- Supports enhanced digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, dairy and fiber
- Includes enzymes derived from microbial fermentation that facilitate the normal break down of protein, starches, complex carbs and dairy sugar
- Relieves occasional bloating and gas
- Promotes nutrient bioavailability of fiber containing foods
Pure Encapsulations recommends 1–2 capsules with each meal.
- Serving Size: 2 vegetable capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- two vegetable capsules contain:
- proprietary enzyme blend 391 mg.
- amylase 24,000 DU
- protease 60,000 HUT
- protease 6.0 20,000 HUT
- glucoamylase 30 AGU
- lactase 1,600 ALU
- lipase 3,000 FIP
- beta-glucanase 20 BGU
- invertase 900 SU
- cellulase 800 CU
- alpha-galactosidase 120 GalU
- protease 3.0 20 SAPU
- phytase 10 FTU
- hemicellulase 200 HCU
Other ingredients: tapioca maltodextrin, hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Enzymes are derived from microbial fermentation. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil. Hypo-allergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
At this time, there are no known side effects or precautions. If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
At this time, there are no known adverse reactions when taken in conjunction with medications. Consult your physician for more information.
Keep out of reach of children.
7. Pure Encapsulations Thyroid Support Complex Reviews
Thyroid Support Complex is a comprehensive formula containing vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts to support healthy thyroid cell metabolism and thyroid hormone function.
Healthy vitamin A, vitamin D, zinc and selenium status have been associated with maintaining healthy thyroid cell metabolism as well as triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4) hormone function. Kelp contains nutrients and minerals that support the thyroid, particularly iodine. Iodine and l-tyrosine are key components in the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Coleus extract contains forskolin, which has been shown to promote adenylate cyclase activity, supporting thyroid hormone metabolism. Research indicates that ashwagandha and guggul are also key factors for helping to sustain healthy thyroid function. Doubling as powerful antioxidants, vitamins A and C, selenium and guggul combine with curcumin to neutralize free radicals that affect iodothyronine 5’-monodeiodinase enzyme activity, the limiting factor in the conversion of T4 to the more active T3 hormone.
Vitamin A (acetate) is synthetic. Ascorbic acid is derived from corn dextrose fermentation. Vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin. Zinc and selenium are derived from the lime of rock. Kelp is derived from Ascophyllum nodosum and standardized to contain 0.5% iodine (150 mcg). l-Tyrosine (free-form) is derived from soy. Ashwagandha extract is derived from Withania somnifera root and standardizd to contain 5% withanolides. Coleus forskohlii extract is derived from the root and standardized to provide 10% forskolin. Guggul extract is derived from Commiphora mukul gum resin and standardized to contain 2.5% guggulsterones. Turmeric is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
Pure Encapsulations recommends 2 capsules daily, with meals.
Two vegetable capsules contain:
- vitamin A (acetate) 2,500 i.u.
- ascorbic acid 150 mg.
- vitamin D3 200 i.u.
- Ascophyllum nodosum 30 mg.
- (kelp) (whole plant)
- (standardized to contain 0.5% iodine) 150 mcg.
- zinc (citrate) 20 mg.
- selenium (selenomethionine) 200 mcg.
- l-tyrosine (free-form) 500 mg.
- ashwagandha 400 mg.
- (Withania somnifera) extract (root)
- (standardized to contain 5% withanolides)
- Coleus forskohlii 100 mg.
- extract (root)
- (standardized to contain 10% forskolin)
- guggul 150 mg.
- (Commiphora mukul) extract (gum resin)
- (standardized to contain 2.5% guggulsterones)
- turmeric 100 mg.
- (Curcuma longa) extract (root)
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- ascorbyl palmitate 30 mg. fat-soluble vitamin C
In rare cases, certain ingredients may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache or fatigue. Guggul may cause a skin rash in certain sensitive individuals. Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
Certain ingredients may be contraindicated for individuals taking benzodiazepines or CNS depressants. Ashwagandha is not recommended for individuals taking immunosuppressant medications. Certain ingredients may interact with blood thinning medications. Ashwagandha, guggul and l-tyrosine may have an additive effect with thyroid medications. Consult your physician for more information.
Hypo-allergenic dietary supplement.
pure encapsulations supplements, pure encapsulations nutrient 950, pure encapsulations inc. pure encapsulations magnesium glycinate, pure encapsulations b-complex plus, pure encapsulations vitamins, pure encapsulations inc, pure encapsulations thyroid support complex, Pure Encapsulations Official Home Page, Pure Encapsulations Vitamins, Pure Encapsulations Products, Coupons for Pure Encapsulations, Pure Encapsulations B Complex, Pure Encapsulations Retailers, Pure Encapsulations Ultranutrient, Pure Encapsulations Multi Vitamin, pure encapsulations, pureencapsulations, pureencapsulations reviews, pureencapsulations coupon code