… are you “stressed”?… Have anxiety, worry or a hard time sleeping?…
Hi … I’ve never been a good sleeper. Usually it’s because my mind is racing, thinking “too much” or I’m worried about work or some other “stress” in life. Does this ever happen to you?…
- lowering stress hormones (like cortisol)
- reduce anxiety and panic attacks
- elevate your mood
- reduce symptoms of depression
- relax the mind and improve your sleep
- reduce worry and negative thoughts
This “simple solution” works really well because it helps optimize Serotonin, Dopamine, Cortisol and Adrenals… all of which control your mood and sense of well-being.
Please watch the short 3 minute video and hopefully it’s something that you can benefit from as well.
Dr. Sam =)